Sunday 7 July 2013

Indian Decoupage craft - art from waste

Indian Decoupage craft - art from waste

I did this using waste bottle, and left over designs from old calendars.I did this decoupage craft in my own style, and it turned out okay.

Thing's required for Decoupage:

Fevicol - crafty glue

Old or Waste bottle - I used bacardi breezer bottle.

Varnish

color - Pearl pink and base coat color. For base color, I have used white.

Any designs - I used table Calendar designs. In previous year issue, it's about Indian paintings, so I cutted from it.

How I did this Decoupage craft:

1) I have pasted the designs, and then applied a coat of acrylic white.

2) After that I painted pearl fabric color.

3) Applied 1 drop of Glue with 1 drop of water. Let it to dry for a five minutes.

4) Final coat of varnish painted for  glossy look.
Indian decoupage craft
Decoupage bottle

 close up view of Decoupage

Decoupage - pink bottle painting

Bottle flower vase


Decoupage flower vase

No comments:

Post a Comment